Chef De Partie
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food. Our hand selected Chef De Partie will ensure all work is presented to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. The successful Chef De Partie will also assist in the smooth running of the kitchen with direction from the Head Chef. Job Description
- £11.50 per hour, 40 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful Chef De Partie will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any Demi-chef De Parties or Commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
If our Chef De Partie position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, in oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland. We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.