Chef De Partie - Chertsey, Thorpe
Salary - £12.00 per hour + overtime
Monday-Friday (Occasional Weekend Work)
Must be Driving due to Location
Fantastic Opportunity-Prestigious Independent School
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and staff. You will be a key part of a team who have a passion for preparing food daily using fresh ingredients. It all starts with enjoyment-great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Chef De Partie to join our catering team at this prestigious Independent School based in Thorpe.
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside an experienced team of chefs. Main Responsibilities
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be catering for lunch and evening service, all from fresh produce
- Catering for hospitality and cooking to very high standards
- Working to high standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Assist in stock taking and ordering
About The Company
- Passionate and aims to cook to the highest quality freshest food possible
- Strong and consistent Chef De Partie background
- Good motivator and able to work well within a team
- Have excellent culinary skills with great attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends and fashions
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Immaculate personal presentation, outgoing, passionate, excellent customer service and communication skills are required for this highly visible position
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, in oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland. We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.