Chef De Partie
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food. Our hand selected Chef De Partie will ensure all work is presented to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. The successful Chef De Partie will also assist in the smooth running of the kitchen with direction from the Head Chef. Job Description
- £9.18 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- Between the hours of 7 am - 16:00 pm Monday-Friday
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Chef De Partie will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any Demi-chef De Parties or Commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
If our Chef De Partie position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.