Chef De Partie
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its people, recognises great work when they see it and provides plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef De Partie with a real passion for food where you'll be able to develop your career with the world's leading food service and facilities management company. We're successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that's always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef De Partie with Compass Group. What we'll give:
Chef De Partie
- £9.69 per hour
- Zero hour contract
- Flexible, casual
- Shifts on a rota basis, Monday to Sunday
- Shift pattern: 10am to 2.30pm/ 1pm to 9pm/ 9am to 6pm
- Based in London with easy access to public transport - annual transport loan available on application
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Save money on your shopping with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Subsidised hot and cold food from staff restaurant when on duty
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Un-wind with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- Employees can share all discounts and offers with your friends and family
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Uniform is provided
Chef De Partie
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking an experienced Chef De Partie to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
Who you are:
- Working in a team of producing high end and high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Catering for patients and staff on a daily basis
Who we are:
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Proven experience as a chef
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate
- A team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have a Can-Do' approach
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Guidelines.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.