Chef De Partie - Central London
Up to £26,000 + Tronc
At RA Venues, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK's leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne's in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at the River Cottage at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Chef de Partie to join our catering team at this prestigious contract based in Central London
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside Sous Chef and Head Chef Main Responsibilities
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
The Ideal Candidate
- The Chef De Partie is primarily responsible for producing high end food for Restaurant, Hospitality and Events
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Support all areas of the Kitchen as required
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
About The Company
- Be innovative, creative and flexible
- Experience in Michelin star or high end brasserie.
- Experience in running all sections of the kitchen
- Passionate about food and great service
- City and Guilds 706/1 or NVQ level 1 and 2 in Professional Cookery
- Posses a can do attitude and excellent people skills
- Driven by excellence with great attention to detail
Our company vision is Great People, Great service, Great Results. Its a vision we hope youll share as its helped us to become a world class business, with over 50,000 people developing their careers with us, here in the UK alone. Join us and enjoy exceptional support, variety and opportunity.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.