Chef De Partie - Staff Dining - Canary Wharf
Salary - £28,000 per annum
Monday to Thursday only (40 Hours)
Employee restaurant in iconic Canary Wharf location
Vibrant cuisine including, freshly made sourdough pizzas, homemade pasta, live theatre cooking and exciting street food
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef to join our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative corporate environment.
If you have contract catering experience as a Chef and development and progression is important to you - apply now! More about the role:
Who you are:
- The Chef De Partie is primarily responsible for producing the food for staff dining
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Support all areas of the Kitchen as required
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
Who we are:
- Great customer service skills
- Proven experience as a chef
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate
- A team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have a Can-Do' approach
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Guidelines.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.