Chef De Partie
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food. Our hand selected Chef De Partie will ensure all work is presented to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. The successful Chef De Partie will also assist in the smooth running of the kitchen with direction from the Head Chef. Job Description
- £10.75 per hour. 35 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Chef De Partie will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any Demi-chef De Parties or Commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
The Ideal Candidate
If our Chef De Partie position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities.
Our specialist team are committed to helping young people to build strong bodies, sharp minds and establish the foundation for a healthier lifestyle, while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.