Chef De Partie
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef De Partie with a real passion for food where you'll be able to develop your career with the world's leading food service and facilities management company. We're successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that's always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef De Partie with Compass Group. More about the role:
Chef De Partie
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking an experienced Chef De Partie to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
Who you are:
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Catering for staff daily
Who we are:
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Proven experience as a chef
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate
- A team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have a Can-Do' approach
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Guidelines.
As part of Compass you'll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.