Chef De Partie - Staff Dining
£11.95 per hour + overtime
Monday to Friday only
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join one of our exciting contracts at one of the largest centres in the UK.
You will be assisting the head chef and Sous Chef with all areas of the kitchen including health and safety and general managing to ensure exceptional customer and food service.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for high volume, high quality catering and who has experience in driving success. More about the role:
Who you are:
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Support all areas of the Kitchen as required
- Assist in the development of new menus
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- To assist in completion of relevant paperwork reproduction and wastage sheets, cleaning records etc
Who we are:
- Be innovative and creative
- Passionate about food and great service
- Experience within a high profile contract catering site
- City and Guilds 706/1 or NVQ level 1 and 2 in Professional Cookery
- Posses a can do attitude and excellent people skills
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.