Chef De Partie - North West London
Salary - £11.31 per hour
Monday to Friday!!!
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative corporate environment.
If you are an innovative and creative Chef De Partie, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer career development - we want to hear from you! Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Prepare, cook and present food for staff dining to the highest standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Support all areas of the Kitchen as required
- Assist in the development of new menus
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- To assist in completion of relevant paperwork reproduction and wastage sheets, cleaning records etc
About The Company
- Be innovative and creative
- Passionate about food and great service
- Experience within a high profile contract catering site
- City and Guilds 706/1 or NVQ level 1 and 2 in Professional Cookery
- Posses a can do attitude and excellent people skills
- Driven by excellence with great attention to detail
Our company vision is Great People, Great service, Great Results. Its a vision we hope youll share as its helped us to become a world class business, with over 50,000 people developing their careers with us, here in the UK alone. Join us and enjoy exceptional support, variety and opportunity.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.