Chef De Partie - Tamworth
Salary - £13.00 per hour + employee benefits
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday (Occasional Sundays)
6.30am - 3.00pm
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our team at Tamworth
You will be assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef with all areas of the kitchen including health and safety and general managing to ensure exceptional guest and food service.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for high quality food service, who has experience in driving success and adapting to change. More about the role:
Who you are:
- Preparation, setup and service of breakfast
- Preparation of soup for lunch
- Preparation of salads for lunch
- Assisting the Head Chef with service of lunch
- Setup of afternoon tea
- Assisting the Chef Manager with any other required tasks
- Assisting the Chef Manager in maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in our kitchens
- Assisting CSA with daily tasks as required
- Worked in a Contract Catering or fine dining environment before
- Quality driven and passionate about food
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- Have sound knowledge and awareness of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to a new an evolving business
- Be open and able to adapt to change
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Have a positive can-do attitude
Who we are:
- Ability to use a knife quickly, safely and efficiently
- Ability to produce dishes to the specification and standard required on time
- Ability to communicate in a clear, positive and professional manner with customers, colleagues and client
- Ability to maintain a clean and tidy workspace
- Ability to go the extra mile for all of our customers and colleagues
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.