Chef De Partie
An exciting opportunity to join our talented Culinary Team has become available at the prestigious Christie Private Care, Manchester, M20 4BX.
Our Food & Beverage services include Patient Dining, Staff Dining, and Hospitality so we are seeking an experienced, passionate Chef De Partie to help us maintain our high standards of Patient & Guest Satisfaction.
This is a full-time role with flexible hours on a weekly rota basis, usually from either 6am till 2pm or 1pm till 9pm 5 days out of 7 including weekends.
This role works alongside an amazing team of Chefs & Butlers, helping to bring the best food trends and fashions to our patients on a daily basis. Job Description
Why join Medirest Signature?
- Guaranteed minimum hours - this is not a 0' hour position
- Attractive core benefits ranging from retail discounts/cheap cinema tickets all the way up to savings on mortgages and utilities, for you and up to 5 additional family members or close friends.
- Optional Learning & Development and the chance to learn new skills at no cost. Opportunities range from Talent programmes that develop future supervisors and managers, all the way to nationally- recognised apprenticeship qualifications that could unlock the next chapter in your career
More about the role:
- The pride of contributing to the recovery and welfare of our patients
- Team activities available including festive parties and summer BBQs
- Work-life balance
Chef De Partie
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking an experienced Chef De Partie to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
Who you are:
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Our menus are cook-from-scratch so culinary experience is essential
- Motivate and inspire the Culinary and Front-of-House teams
- Ensure presentation standards are maintained with every dish
- Ownership of allergens, special diets and food hygiene within the kitchen
Who we are:
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Proven experience as a chef
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate
- A team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have a Can-Do' approach
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Guidelines.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.