An exciting opportunity has become available to join the team at Roux at Parliament Square.
Fine dining restaurant with the Roux's family signature led by Head Chef Steve Groves, Marsterchef winner.
We are now looking for a talented Waiter to join our team and be part of a triple AA rosette service in an operation Monday to Friday, with only 60 covers per service.
Look no further if you are an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef du Rang to assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring the highest standards of service at all times. Job Description
- £9.50 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- Meals on duty, uniform provided, Monday to Friday service, Great work-balance conditions, Competitive pay rate, Access to Compass group and Restaurant Associates resourcing network and a nurturing and professional work environment.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Chef du Rang will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Taking orders and assisting guests
- Responsible for food service in their section
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Manage payment transactions
- Assist in the receipt of deliveries
- Quality check our stock
If our Chef Du Rang position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.