Are you a chef looking for a quality work life balance creating great food whilst joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors?
We are looking for a talented and passionate Chef to come onboard and join the team at Imjin Barracks Innsworth GL3 1HW. Job Description
- £9.03 per hour. 35 hours per week.Example Shift patterns; Early - 6am till 2pm, Late - 11:30 noon till 7:30pm
- 1 Weekend in every 3. Occasional late finish and flexibility required.
- Great training opportunities
- Experience of working on large events and competitions
- Great work life balance through great shift patterns and ability to easily take holiday during Easter, Summer and Christmas when we become quieter on our sites
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As a talented Chef, you will support the daily catering operation to improve the customer food service experience by delivering a best in class food offer, to military and civilian personnel but also have the chance to demonstrate your creative side with providing great food for banquets and functions. The Ideal Candidate
If our Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
We are ESS - part of the Compass Group family (UK and Ireland's No.1 catering and support services provider) - market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence & Offshore sector. This allows us to work in some of the most historic and iconic locations across the British Isles.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.