We have an exciting new opportunity for a Chef Manager to join the Compass Group team our site based in Aberdeen. As the Chef Manager you will oversee the day to day running of the unit to ensure it runs smoothly, providing quality food and excellent service for the employees on site
More about the role:
- £25k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
We are seeking a passionate Chef Manager to oversee the catering operation, managing the team and client/customer relationships. Your role will also include:
Who you are:
- Responsible for weekly work book
- Stock control
- Preparing / cooking food as and when required
- Ensuring team training and progression is in line with the business
We are looking for applications from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Management of a team in a fast paced, busy environment
- Competent in using various IT programmes
- Chef management / Food Service experience ideally in contract catering
- Working collaboratively with team members and stakeholders
- Experience in managing financial budgets
Please note that due to the nature of the site, you will be required to complete a full security check. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.