We're the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we're the UK and Ireland's No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the Compass Group team at BMI The Duchy Hospital in Harrogate where you will be delivering fantastic quality of service across our healthcare in-patient feeding service and restaurant What we'll give:
More about the role:
- Up to £23,229 per annum depending on experience
- 40 hrs per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
On a day to day basis our Chef Manager will plan, organise and control the busy catering operation ensuring a successful and efficient service is provided throughout the hospital.
You will ensure that the service provided to the hospital is first class through training and motivating the team who work to strict compliance led regulations Who you are:
Who we are:
- You'll have catering management experience
- You can get your head around the financial aspect of running the operation easily
- Your background will include working with nutritional + dietary requirements to ensure we're doing the best for the patients
- Strong communication skills are a must
- You're someone who is customer focused at all times
- The ability to work to tight deadlines comes naturally to you
- You have great organisation skills
- You're flexible and self-motivated
- You have good IT skills
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.