Chef Manager - Brentford
Who you are:
- £15per hour, working 40 hours a week, 42.6 weeks per year
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful Chef Manager in our team will have the following;
Who we are:
- Hands on catering experience
- Ability to lead a small team
- Enthusiastic and driven approach to work
- Ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to deliver a wonderful catering offering in a prompt and efficient manner
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Excellent back office management skills for reporting
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.