We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our units in Harlow. Job Description
We are looking for a driven Chef Manager to lead the team, drive sales, and provide a fantastic breakfast and lunch service to our staff on site.
Who you are:
- £28,000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Based in CM20 2FB
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful Chef Manager will be responsible for:
Who we are:
- Supervising a team of 2 on a daily basis
- Responsible for weekly work book
- Stock control
- Preparing / cooking breakfast and lunch
- Ensuring team training and progression is in line with the business
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.