Chef Manager - Haverfordwest
Up to £25,000
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef Manager to join one of our defence site in Haverfordwest
We are looking for a versatile and experienced Chef Manager to work in a busy environment where no two days are the same. The successor will be responsible for managing a team of 10 people, ensuring strong relationships with Customer and Clients and finally, ensuring that GP and SLAs are being adhered to. Job Description
More about the role:
- £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Monday to Friday (Occasional Weekends)
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As a Chef Manager, you will be responsible for:
Who you are:
- Manage the delivery of the food service provision across unit utilising all available resources effectively and efficiently ensuring that all meals are provided to the required quality standards at the specified times to create a consistent customer experience and avoid any service failures or penalties
- Proactively promote customer and client relationships
- Promoting health and safety procedures and policies across site
- Ensure working equipment is in maintained in working order
- Complete all weekly finance paperwork accurately, forecast events, costings and supply to the Line Manager in a timely manner
Who we are:
- Experience in a hospitality and catering envionment
- Compliant and up to date with Health & Safety rules and regulations
- Enthusiastic and driven individual
- Ability to deliver key information effectively to the wider team
- Approachable and reliable team member
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.