We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at Avara Foods. We provide a breakfast, lunch and afternoon service. You will oversee the running of the unit and be responsible for cooking and preparing lunch. Job Description
- £24,000 Per Annum
- Monday to Friday - 37.5 Hours
- Free parking on-site
- Free meals
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Experience within the food and beverage sector
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Motivated by a passion for quality and, service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.