We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef Manager to join the team in Leominster. You will be overseeing the day to day running of the unit where we provide a breakfast and lunch service. Job Description
- £25,000 per annum
- 40 Hours - Monday to Friday
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Chef Manager will be responsible for:
The Ideal Candidate
- Supervising a small team of front and back of house staff
- Responsible for weekly work book
- Stock control
- Preparing / cooking food
- Ensuring team training and progression is in line with the business
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
About The Company
- Managing teams well
- Strong computer skills
- Chef management / Head Chef experience
- Working collaboratively with team members and stakeholders
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.