We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our units in Luton. The client is Vauxhall GMM Motors and we provide a breakfast and lunch service for up to 300 staff. Job Description
- £23,400 per annum
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef Manager to be responsible for all aspects of managing the high level of delivery and expectations in this unit. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Experience within the food and beverage sector, ideally catering experience
- Ability to communicate effectively to all internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Understanding of Health, Safety and the Environment principles
- Motivated by a passion for quality and, service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Previous Chef Management Experience or Supervisory experience in a similar environment
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.