We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to manage one of Restaurant Associates prestigious accounts based onsite in Slough. The ideal Chef Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team. Job Description
- £26,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The Chef Manager will be managing a small team of front and back of house staff. The Chef Manager will be responsible for the cooking and some back office work whilst building excellent relationships with the Stakeholders and Senior Managers. The Chef Manager will be expected to work to very high standards, offering a breakfast and lunch service all from fresh produce. The offering we have onsite are, Breakfast, lunchtime deli bar, grab and go, hot meal, soups, jackets and salad bar. As the Chef Manager you will need to be hands-on. You will support the team in the delivery of excellent customer service, food quality and operational excellence. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Strong cooking skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues and build strong relationships
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential
- Sound health and safety knowledge
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.