We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef Manager to work in Millfied School a leading independent School, with a real passion for food who wants to develop their career with the world's leading food service and facilities management company. We're successful and we deliver the sort of people - focused care that's always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef Manager here.
Working at Millfield School , we are seeking an experienced and talented Chef Manager to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
What we'll give:
- Working in a team producing high volume, high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Catering for customers daily
Who you are:
- Up to £40k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who we are:
- Innovative and creative individual
- Excellent Craft Skills
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a can do attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.