We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to lead a team that supports high quality education by providing outstanding food and customer service to the pupils and staff.
You should share our passion for delivering the best service and exciting fresh and nutritious food on a daily basis - It all starts with enjoyment - great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really love!
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary. Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- As Chef Manager you will manage a team of 10 to deliver an excellent catering service through great food and excellent customer service
- Responsible for managing the delivery of food innovation within the school
- You will ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Effective control of costs
- Introduction of new ideas to drive the service forward
- Develop the existing teams' knowledge and skills.
About The Company
- Passionate about catering and service delivery
- Excellent craft skills
- Knowledge of food preparation and standards required
- A strong leader, with bags of enthusiasm
- Management experience within a similar environment
- Experience of management of catering services is essential
- An adaptable individual who can communicate at all levels from pupils to clients
- Very organised and enjoys working in a very busy environment
- Sound knowledge of legislative standards
- Computer literacy
- Financial and commercial acumen
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.