We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our units in Welham Green.
We cater for breakfast, lunch, dinner and provide hospitality services. There are around 1000 staff on-site and we are currently catering for around 500. You will be responsible for the preparing of breakfast and lunch. Job Description
- £22,400 per annum
- Monday - Friday - 40 Hours
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Chef Manager will be responsible for:
The Ideal Candidate
- Supervising a team of 6 on a daily basis
- Responsible for weekly work book
- Stock control
- Preparing / cooking breakfast and lunch
- Ensuring team training and progression is in line with the business
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
About The Company
- Managing teams well
- Strong computer skills
- Contract catering experience
- Experience planning menus
- Working collaboratively with team members and stakeholders
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.