Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef Supervisor to join our team Job DescriptionChef Supervisor - Hemel Hempstead
More about the role:
- £11.56 Per Hour
- 27.5 hours per week
- Based in Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7XX
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful Chef Supervisor will be responsible for the following duties:
Who you are:
- Assisting with the preparation of food and the serving of all meals to customers
- Supervising a team to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed
Who we are:
- Previous cooking experience
- Passionate about working in a food service environment
- Good communication skills and able to work positively with others as part of a team
- Friendly, helpful & polite
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.