Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef Supervisor to join our team Job Description
More about the role:
- £9.20 per hour. 38 hours per week.
- Based in PL4 6RN
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Chef Supervisor will be responsible for the following duties:
Who you are:
- Assisting with the preparation of food and the serving of all meals to customers
- Supervising a team to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed
If our Chef Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. Who we are:
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.