We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef with a real passion for food where you'll be able to develop your career with the world's leading food service and facilities management company. We're successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that's always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef with Compass Group. Job Description
- £8.91 per hour, Zero hours per week
- Based in NG1 6BJ
- Compass exclusive offers on Perks at Work
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its people, recognises great work when they see it and provides plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors More about the role:
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking a Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
Who you are:
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking
- Catering for staff daily
As one of talented chefs, we are looking for:
Who we are:
- An innovative and creative individual
- Great customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.