Salary: Competitive plus Veolia benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
Location: Norwood Industrial Estate, Ellisons Road, Norwood, South Yorkshire, S21 2DR
When you see the world as we do, you see the chance to help the world take better care of its resources, and help it become a better place for everyone. It's why we're looking for someone who's just as committed as we are, to push for genuine change and bring our ambition of Ecological Transformation to life.
We know that everyone here at Veolia can help us work alongside our communities, look after the environment, and contribute to our inclusive culture.
What we can offer you;
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Discounts on everything from groceries to well known retailers
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean on us whenever you need to
- One paid days leave every year to volunteer and support your community
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
What you'll be doing;
- Supervision of the Chempac team.
- Organising and over seeing work, and routing of vehicles.
- Managing paper work from quote to invoice to agreed timescales.
- Where required, be involved in segregation, packing, listing, labelling and transportation of wastes.
- Ensure All Relevant Legislation (CDG-CPL, Site licence, Duty of Care) is adhered to.
- Oversee the Health and Safety of the department, ensuring all requirements are met, both on Customers and Veolia sites.
- Aid sales team in providing quotations for Chempac customers.
- Promote growth of the Chempac business in the local region, both externally, and within the group.
- Provide potential leads to the sales office.
- Develop new and existing customer relationships by site visits and dealing with queries and complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Aid the location manager in the production of budgets and figures for the Chempac business, including chemist utilisation and chargeable hours.
- Complete technical assessment of customer wastes as and when required.
- Perform other reasonable duties as required by the line manager.
What we're looking for;
- Educated to degree level in Chemistry or other related discipline
- At least one years experience within the waste industry
- ADR Licence with relevant categories
- Supervisory experience
- Experience communicating with external and internal customers
- Experience in the packaging and transportation of chemicals
Apply today, so we can make a difference for generations to come.
We're proud to be listed in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023, being named as a Top 10 Very Big Organisation and Highly Commended as a workplace for 55+.
Here at Veolia, we're proud to be known as an equal opportunities employer. We know how important it is to be fully committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive place to work for every one of our colleagues. So no matter their age, gender, gender expression, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexuality or veteran status, every applicant who meets the minimum requirements will be considered fully.