CHILDCARE PRACTITIONER – NURSERY ROOM LEADER
£10.25 per hour RAFA Kidz Nursery, Odiham 37.5hours per week worked Monday – Friday
We are recruiting on behalf of RAFA Kidz (a wholly owned subsidiary of the RAF Association)
Our vibrant nursery supporting the RAF family has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic experienced Childcare Practitioner to deliver the skills required to give our little Red Sparrows the wings to fly!
Requirements of Room Leader
- Minimum NVQ3 or equivalent in childcare EYFS
- Previous experience in an early years setting
- Hold Paediatric First Aid Certificate (full)
Responsibilities of Room Leader
- Manage the day to day activities of your designated room
- Provide leadership, support and supervision to playroom staff and identify training needs
Benefits of RAFA Kidz
- Competitive salary with 5% employer pension contribution on qualifying earnings
- Employee Assistance programme with Health Shield
- Excellent ongoing training provision
This post requires a satisfactory, enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check on appointment and every three years thereafter.
For further information, please contact our friendly HR team on 0116 478 5960, we’d love to hear from you! Alternatively please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description and person specification is also available upon request.
Closing Date – Monday 27th January
Interviews will take place on 6th and 7th February 2020