Class 1 Multi Drop Driver | United Kingdom | GB10627
The main role is to provide a first class professional delivery service whilst ensuring that customer satisfaction is the highest of priorities and to ensure that all products are delivered within temperature regime and agreed timescales.
- Regional Multi drop deliveries to outlets
- Operating a dual temperature controlled vehicle complying with food safety standards and transport legislation
- Complying with all relevant legislation and agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
- Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne+Nagel and the Whitbread Brands
- Safe and efficient handling of vehicle in all respects, including the optimisation of fuel usage, cleanliness of vehicle
- Responsible for the security of the vehicle & load at all times
- Ensure that all delivery and returns procedures are followed in line with Company and Customer guidelines
- Ensure all Company equipment is maintained, utilised and returned as required within operational processes to the transport office/depot daily
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must hold a current class C+E licence
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- Hold a valid driver qualification card
- At least 1 year driving experience - preferred 2 years driving experience
- Knowledge of the transport legislation and European Working Time Directive
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use initiative, organise own workload
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary and 25 days holiday, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team