Class 1 Trunk Driver Days | United Kingdom | GB11660
.Would you like to work for a world leader in logistics driving a vehicle in our brand new fleet, then look no further!
The Driver is part of the Transport operations team and is responsible for delivering a first class professional delivery service to our customer. As part of the Whitbread driving team you will deliver a specialist service to the UK Costa Coffee and PI&R estate via our trunking network.
- Operating a dual temperature controlled vehicle
- Comply with food safety standards
- Comply with transport legislation and working time directive
- Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne & Nagel and the Whitbread Brands
- Safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
- Follow all delivery and returns procedures
- Maintain and manage company equipment
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must hold a current class C+E licence
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- Hold a valid driver qualification card
- Preferred 2 years driving experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service skills
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with 25 days holiday and life assurance. If successful, the company will support any ongoing training. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team