Class 2 Driver | United Kingdom | GB11226
The main job role is Multi Drop delivery of frozen, chilled and ambient food products within agreed timescales.
- Conduct full inspection of vehicle
- Fuelling Vehicles
- Safe and efficient handling of vehicle in all respects, including the optimisation of fuel usage, cleanliness of vehicle
- Setting of fridge temperatures
- Responsible for the security of vehicle and load at all times
- Ensure that all delivery procedures are followed in line with Company and Customer procedures
- Ensure all Company documentation and equipment is returned to the transport office/depot daily
- Ensure Health and Safety and Food Hygiene requirements are met within Company and legal frameworks.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must hold a current LGV licence
- 2 years driving experience
- Experience of Tri Temperature Vehicles
- Clean Driving License
- Experience Multi Drop Driver
- Knowledge of legal requirements applicable European Working Directive and Road Transport Directive
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use initiative, organise own workload.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 23 days holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. If successful, the company will support any ongoing training. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme, which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team