Under the direction of the new Head Teacher, we are seeking a flexible and dedicated teacher who:
- Has a clear vision for high expectations & pupil outcomes
- Will commit to the role of quality children’s literature in the classroom
- Can show impact of their work in a chosen curriculum area (commensurate with career stage)
- Is keen to play a significant role in the life of the school
Staverton VC CE might be just the place for you. We can offer excellent opportunities for a teacher who is serious about developing their skills in the classroom and as a future leader.
- A welcoming enthusiastic and highly supportive staff team
- Children focussed on learning and opportunity
- Excellent resources and CPD
If you feel we are what you are looking for to progress your teaching career and are a teacher who truly cares about providing the very best learning for children, we would like to hear from you.
Contract type: fixed-term and full time (until 31st August 2022)
Closing date (and time): Friday 14th May 2021 @ 9am
Interview date: Friday 21st May 2021
Commencement date: Wednesday 1st September 2021