This is not a Wiltshire Council vacancy therefore please contact North Bradley CE Primary School direct for further information.
KS1 or KS2 Teacher depending on experience - full time, one year contract initially pending a review of staff structure at the end of July 2022.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, vibrant teacher for our lovely village school. This role would ideally suit NQTs or a teacher who is in the very early stages of their teaching career.
We need someone who;
- is ambitious for both themselves and the children in their class
- is warm, caring and puts the children first
- is able to really engage children in exciting learning opportunities
- understands what outstanding progress looks like
- is reflective and willing to seek improvement
- has a sense of adventure and a great sense of humour
- is willing to work as part of a team and support the development of the school
- is able to support the Christian ethos and values of our school
- is able to maintain a good rapport with parents
In return we can offer;
- delightful, engaging children who have a real enthusiasm for learning
- a commited, experienced and lovely team of staff
- a happy, caring work environment with high levels of support
- a supportive governing body
- opportunities for CPD and collaborative working
- a lovely village school
Hours of work: Full time
Contract type: One year fixed term.
Closing date (and time): 09.00am Friday 18th June 2021
Interview date: Friday 25th June 2021
Commencement date: 1st September 2021