Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, Portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals Main responsibilities
An exciting opportunity to join our Cleaning Team has become available at Addenbrookes Hospital. Domestic Assistants are required to clean in all areas of the hospital including entrances, wards, A&E, corridors, toilets, offices and deep clean.
We are seeking staff to work a varied shift pattern, we are seeking staff who are fully flexible with availability to work weekends where required.
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for customers by following the required policies and procedures.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
The core working hours are Saturday & Sunday 08:00 - 15:30 Ideal candidate About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.