Register your interest by submitting your name and email address. You will then be sent an email with the link, contacting full job description, including criteria and the application form for completion.
Click on Apply Now to register.
As a Cleaner, you'll be instrumental in creating a welcoming, hygienic environment, which will help to deliver exceptional results for our clients. No previous experience is required as we will provide you with the skills need. This is a part time working 4 per week.
As one of our dedicated Cleaner, you will be responsible for providing a clean, comfortable, and safe environment which helps shape those vital first impressions and demonstrate the high standard our organisation has. It's not just for those who visit the premises, but for the people working in them too!
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Free meals while at work
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Working alongside our cleaning and facilities teams to keep environments safe and hygienic for every client and customer
- Dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas to a high standard
- Ensuring surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints are sanitised regularly
- Performing additional cleaning duties as and when required, such as mopping up spillages quickly and efficiently
- Emptying and disposing of bin waste
- Monitoring and re-stocking cleaning supplies.
- 'Can do' positive attitude
- Good people & teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn
- A good level of English.
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria, if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every colleague joining us. We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Job Reference: com/1901/93993001/52322621/NI #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!