Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaner? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Cleaner to perform a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance of a safe, clean and hygienic environment. Job Description
- £8.21 per hour. 20 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Cleaner will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Mopping of floors, corridors and rooms
- Ensure the bathrooms and toilets are cleaned
- Ensure that cleaning materials are safely stored
- Maintain a clean, safe and hygienic work area at all times.
- Operate machinery
If our Cleaner position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities.
Our specialist team are committed to helping young people to build strong bodies, sharp minds and establish the foundation for a healthier lifestyle, while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.