Do you like to keep things clean and tidy? Do you want to join our team as a Cleaning staff? If yes, then this is the job for you!
This is a full-time job working Monday to Friday, ideally 10am-6pm. As a Cleaner, you will:
- clean all areas of the facility every day, according to the standards.
- use the cleaning equipment safely and properly and report any problems or faults.
- make sure the facilities including offices, interview rooms, toilets and welfare areas are clean and healthy.
- make sure there are enough supplies such and order more when needed.
- report any damage or issues in the facility to your line manager as soon as possible.
- follow the rules and procedures of Tascor and the police authority, especially about health and safety.
To apply for this job, you need to have:
- previous experience in a similar cleaning role.
- good communication and people skills, and a positive attitude.
- ability to work well in a team and provide excellent customer service.
- good attention to detail and self-motivation.
- lived in the UK for at least 3 years (This is required for police vetting).
- a current clean driving licence and access to a vehicle due would be an advantage
Tascor is part of Education & Government Services, a division of Capita. We work for secure criminal justice, immigration and the public sector. We don't just look after buildings; we take care of every aspect of facilities management. Join us and discover better as you shape the workspaces of tomorrow.
What are the benefits of working for us?
- the chance to volunteer for our charity partners or a cause of your choice for one paid day per year.
- company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks and more.
- discounts on retail, socialising, health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- access to our Employee Network Groups, which support diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
- the opportunity to grow your career in any direction within Capita.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We're committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you'd like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07784 237318 and we'll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.