As the Cleaning Supervisor, you'll be leading the dream clean team! Leading and monitoring daily activity along with delivering new H&S processes. You'll be the one looking after the daily needs of the department, working with other chief leaders across the business!
You will be working with an amazing team of cleaning staff who are good natured, outgoing and are welcoming to guidance and instruction. We are looking for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team and continue the success in our business. Job Description
More about the role:
- £9.25 per hour, 22.5 hours per week
- Based in ME16 0LS
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- To ensure all cleaning materials are used in line with COSHH safety standards
- To maintain a clean, safe and hygienic work area at all times.
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures
- To operate machinery as shown and trained to do so, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies
As a Cleaning Supervisor, you will be inspiring and encouraging team development through training on new and existing H&S processes. Experience with cleaning and facilities management is ideal in this role.
If you're enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth! Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.