Cleaning Shift Lead – Milton Keynes
To work 6am to 3pm but with flexibility to cover late shift when needed
£12.78 per hour
Portfolio is a brand of the Churchill Group of Companies, we currently employ more than 12,000 members of staff and this number is expected to rise over the next 12 months. Portfolio by Churchill offer concierge-level cleaning for professional workplaces. At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Cleaning Shift Lead – Milton Keynes to support the Site Manager to maintain exceptional environments that reflect our client’s brand and provides a better workplace for their people. This is a unique opportunity within a prestigious cleaning contract and would suit a senior supervisor ready to take the next step. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you experienced in building strong relationships with staff and clients? Able to demonstrate a standard’s approach with strong attention to detail within a cleaning environment?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As Cleaning Shift Lead – Milton Keynes you will be responsible for:
- Day to day operational team management and problem solving.
- Standards application / quality assurance. To Exceed the standards set down in the contract.
- Support for the site manager as part of their management team.
- Some onsite 3rd party supplier co-ordination.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client.
- Manage the company mobilisation procedure
- Undertake risk assessments on all sites and maintain appropriate documentation for each site.
- Ensure that all site operatives are trained and follow all relevant Safe System of Work and Risk Assessment (SSRA) standards.
As Cleaning Shift Lead – Milton Keynes you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Be a committed, client focused individual with a passion for quality and improvement
- Able to oversee staff across multi-sites
- An understanding of gross profit, sales and managing costs
- Able to drive / travel to different sites daily and handle cleaning equipment on a frequent basis.
- Live within commuting distance of the region.
- Able and willing to work unsocial hours as necessary.
- A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is essential.
- Smart and professional appearance at all times.
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.