Looking for a new opportunity as a Cleaning Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Cleaning Supervisor to manage the work of our Cleaning Staff and undertake, as part of the team, to ensure all areas are kept and presented to our highest standards Job Description
- £8.51 per hour. 33 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Cleaning Supervisor will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Be involved in the appointment of Cleaning Staff
- Train, instruct and supervise
- Cleaning, sweeping and vacuum cleaning
- Emptying of bins
- Washing, dusting and polishing surfaces, including floors, walls, tables etc
- Scrubbing and buffing floors using powered equipment on the relevant floors
- Cleaning of toilet areas, to include replenishing of toilet rolls, soap and hand towels
If our Cleaning Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
ESS is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.