A great opportunity to join our Domestic team as a Supervisor working on a Permanent basis has become available to work within our busy healthcare setting.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. Main Responsibilities The Ideal Candidate
- Previous Supervisory experience and a passion for progression.
- Able to manage and get the best out of a team by demonstrating a can do attitude.
- Proficient in maintaining the highest possible level of cleanliness and promoting this standard to your teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to observe all contractual and legislative obligations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Be aware that this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
About The Company
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.