Shape better services as a Client Team Support Manager - Capita Pensions Solutions
The Client team within Capita Pension Solutions is accountable for the overall delivery of financial targets and income generated from existing clients. The Client Team Support Manager role provides valuable support to management and client managers by working closely with Finance, Service Delivery teams, Client Directors and other internal stakeholders in relation to client (sales) deals, including any third-parties and suppliers involved. Additionally regular management information is provided to track and monitor progress against financial targets for work sold and delivered, sold but not yet delivered, and pipeline activities.
- Assess and report on the revenue opportunity of the Client Team against agreed financial targets
- Support and where requested, assist with resolving requests from Client Team Management and pillar Finance function
- Provide proactive support to Client Team on the operation of the key financial systems used, including Salesforce and Revenue Schedule
- Provide training on the key processes and systems used
- Define & oversee adherence to Client Team policies & procedures
- You will provide assistance and support to Client Leads and Client Team management in relation to:
- Assisting the Client Team to secure profitable and deliverable new business by recording and reporting against targets
- Providing financial team support in tracking revenue targets, taking advice where appropriate from the Head of Client Development
- Leading on the training and correct use of Salesforce and other systems used to monitor fees earned and due
- Managing the aged debt and outstanding invoice process for the Client Team
- Overseeing the reporting of progress of client renewals
- Seeking improvements to existing controls processes
- Supporting production of regular management information for monthly performance reporting
Engagement & Reporting Levels:
- Functionally reports to Head of Client Development
- Engages internally with colleagues within the account and/or business, Finance Team, Commercial Team, and across other internal divisions and businesses as required
- As determined by your line manager, engages internally with client-side service delivery teams
What are we looking for:
- Salesforce experience
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Word and Intermediate excel
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong contributor to the Client Team and supporting the Central Services Function working to high standards of satisfaction regarding quality of support & advice as per feedback from key stakeholders
- Positive problem solver with track record of root cause identification / analysis
- A problem solver mentality
- Being a Starter - Finisher: seeing activities through to successful completion
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Have confidence in seeking support, input, guidance appropriately and when required
- An understanding of Capita Pensions Solutions' products and services
About Capita Pension Solutions
At Capita Pension Solutions (CPS) we continue to grow and evolve our Strategy & Product function. We are at another exciting point in that evolution, defining and executing CPS's strategic goals as well as developing the next generation of market leading Products and Services. We have ambitious objectives and plans for 2024 and beyond and in support of that we are seeking applications for two very important roles.
What's in it for you?
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We're committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you'd like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07784 237318 and we'll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.