Client Relationship Support
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Client Relationship Support to assist in the expansion and maintenance of key client’s portfolios. Provide all administrational support in a timely and effective manner, contributing to the long-term development of the business.
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Do you have an eye for detail with the ability to manipulate data? Are you able to communicate effectively and build working relationships? Can you work under pressure to high accuracy?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As a Client Relationship Support you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a close working relationship with all key client contacts, ensuring maximisation of new business opportunities, across all service disciplines.
- Overseeing the process of a property during sale and change of management. Including management of the re-costing and administration elements.
- Supporting the key managing agents from a sales finance perspective, including - Invoice/ Costing Queries / Splitting Costs/ service charges etc.
- Gathering data and compiling reports
- Effectively interacting with all relevant internal departments including customer services, BID and operations teams.
- Providing general admin support to sales department.
As a Client Relationship Support you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including highly competent Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate data.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to build relationships.
- Good team player and confident communicator at all levels.
- A “can do” attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.