Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
<ppc-content key="njwjv7-ph-job-details-v1-view1-external-jobDetailsHeadingLevel2Text" data-ph-at-id="job-responsibilities" data-ph-id="ph-view1-external-1586262848158-ph-job-details-v1njwjv7-n3dh1p">Responsibilities</ppc-content>
As a Cloud Solutions Architect (CSA) focused on Business Intelligence technologies, you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers successfully modernize their BI and applications, migrate them to the Azure and infuse AI in existing solutions, and guide them in building new solutions that incorporate the very best of relational and non-relational data solution available today.
You will work alongside an open and inclusive team who are extremely talented and bright and help you onboard, and see eye to eye with you in solving key challenges for our customers. You will be whiteboarding complex architecture, writing useful technical collateral for your customers and the community, you will be speaking at strategic conferences, and you be working with customers building MVPs, but most importantly, you will be the number one Trusted Advisor to your customer.
If any of the above excites you, what are you waiting for?
<ppc-content key="njwjv7-ph-job-details-v1-view1-external-jobDetailsHeadingLevel21Text" data-ph-at-id="job-qualifications" data-ph-id="ph-view1-external-1586262848158-ph-job-details-v1njwjv7-cIUeDC">Qualifications</ppc-content>
- Deep understanding of Business Intelligence technologies and related concepts like Data Prep, Data Warehousing, Data Access/Analytics & Presentation, and finally the Dashboarding and Reporting.
- Hands on experience of architecting and building and/or migrating large data warehouses and related BI systems will help in excel in this role.
- Must be deep on one of the BI solutions like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, and also appreciation for Looker, Sisense, Domo etc. If you are already a Power BI guru, that’s certainly a bonus.
- Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- 5+ years of experience in consultative/complex technical sales or deployment projects required.
- Some understanding and experience working on other relational databases like SQL Server/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ Aurora etc., and Data Warehouses such as Teradata, Azure Synapse Analytics, Redshift etc will also be beneficial. In addition, understanding of NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, DynamoDB, CosmosDB etc will be useful.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position