We are looking for a Cluster Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts in Bristol. You will have full operational and financial responsibility for 2 sites, Bristol and Cardiff. You will also be accountable for the full Catering and Hospitality team.
The Cluster Manager will oversee the cafes, coffee shops, full hospitality offer, reception and vending! A passion for food, customer service and a hands on management style is essential. Job Description
- Up to £32,000 depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday only.
- Managing two sites.
The Ideal Candidate
- Overseeing 2 sites Bristol and Cardiff.
- Managing the day to day operation with a hands on approach across all catering and hospitality requirements.
- Reviewing standards and processes on both sites.
- Strong attention to detail within all aspects of catering and hospitality.
- Innovation and creativity with menu plans.
- Overseeing hospitality & fine dining as well as employee dining.
- Excellent commercial understanding and creative ideas to increase business.
- HSE and FS.
- Stakeholder management.
About The Company
- Experience in catering management.
- Corporate contract catering experience / understanding.
- Strong financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen.
- Stakeholder / client management experience.
- Confident people leadership and training skills.
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Passion for food ensuring keeping up to date with food trends.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.