We have fantastic opportunities in Dover, with The Kings Ferry Group part of National Express Transport Solutions (NXTS), for experienced PCV Coach Drivers to join our welcoming and talented team!
As a Coach Driver with The Kings Ferry Group, you’ll be providing the very best customer service while safely transporting our wide range of customers from the East Kent area on our National Express service routes into London.
What you'll need...
- Valid UK PCV licence (Category D)
- Valid CPC
- Demonstrable PCV driving experience, ideally coach driving
- Outstanding customer service experience, with a willingness to support our customers needs
- Flexible approach to work, working on a variable shift pattern
Our extensive training and development offerings include:
- CPC and continuous training to ensure you keep your hard earned qualifications
- Free medicals as well as being paid for your time to undertake necessary medicals for CPC renewal
- Extensive route learning and vehicle familiarisation before you hit the road for the first time
- Company specific training such as processes, systems, defensive driving, disability awareness and much more
What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- Hourly rate of £12.50 for NX route work and for Private Hire work, £12.50 for weekdays and £14.50 for weekends
- A 2022 Summer loyalty bonus of £500*
- Entry into a Monthly Prize Draw of £500*
- 5 on 3 off rota is available for Private Hire Drivers
- Guaranteed 39 hours per week, with the ability to work overtime
- Free nationwide National Express coach travel for you, and 50% off for up to 4 family members!
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business
- Free uniform provided for your role
- Company pension
- Paid annual leave
- A variety of deals and discounts via NX online portal including travel, days out, cinema, mobile, car and many more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- To reward you for your dedication, we offer fantastic long service awards at key milestones
*Terms and conditions apply