Here is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of our defence sites as a Combined Mess and Hospitality Manager. Holding responsibility for a team of 14 team members across the kitchen team. Job Description
- £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week - Monday-Friday
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The Combined Mess and Hospitality Manager role will oversee the Catering and hospitality across 2 messes and hospitality for guests. You will be working hand in hand with the Head Chefs to ensure that stock and kitchen needs are met. The Mess Manager opportunity would be responsible for the delivery of the catering and hospitality and full financial responsibilities, working with the client to produce weekly and monthly financial reports. The Ideal Candidate
The suitable Mess Manager will have the following experience:
About The Company
- Proven management experience across either hospitality with catering as the desired extra
- Understand how to complete a stock take check and order new stock
- Have full P&L experience
- Experience managing a team
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.